Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bucket List

Here is a list of things that I would like to do in my life:

Graduate from VCU with my bachelor's in Health and Physical Education
Get a job teaching Health and Physical Education in a high school
Become a high school football coach
After gaining some coaching experience; coach college football
Backpack across Europe
Attend graduate school after completing my bachelors and finding a job
Become an athletic director for a high school
Own a sport's bar
Start a family with my wife
Visit the Grand Canyon
Exercise more often
See the Egyptian Pyramids
Attend a Super Bowl game
Play in the World Series of Poker (Main Event)
Finish this semester with a 4.0 grade point average
Watch this years Super Bowl with my friends
Wash my car this week
Pay off our house
Go wine tasting with my wife this weekend
Build a deck around the pool this summer
Learn to speak Spanish
Pay off my car
Take and Pass the Praxis II test
Go visit my friends and family in Pennsylvania this summer
Learn to play the drums
Attend a VCU basketball game this year
Find a part-time job for the summer
Visit Niagara Falls again
Take and Pass the VCLA test
Buy a sports car

No comments:

Post a Comment