Friday, February 11, 2011

24 hrs. Without a Source of Technology

     After some careful thought, I decided that I would give up using Facebook for this assignment. This meant that I had to change my internet homepage from Facebook to something else  before going to bed on Tuesday night so I could start the assignment on Wednesday. It was actually easier to go an entire day without Facebook then I thought it would be. The only things I missed were messing around with some of the applications and knowing what all of my friends and family were doing. Since I was unable to use Facebook, I actually got more school work done and even had time to study, imagine that!
     It was a little weird the following day when I logged back onto Facebook and had to catch up on what everyone had done in the previous day that I missed. That was probably the first time I had not checked Facebook for an entire day since I  made an account there. Going 24 hours without the use of Facebook was no where near the end of the world and it actually a good feeling having that extra time. However, if I had to do this assignment again I would try to find something that was much more difficult to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment