Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birth Certificate

     President Barack Obama finally revealed his original birth certificate from Hawaii this week after his being born in the United States came back into question. This was a major issue four years again when he was running for President, but he was still elected. So why did he finally come forward with the certificate now? I know he will be running for reelection soon and he probably want to silence the issue, but why did he not do this four years ago when the issue first came to light. The whole thing just seems a little weird to me and I was just wondering if anyone else had an opinion on the subject.

3 comments:

  1. yeah I don't know why he just decided to show it all of the sudden. Seems weird to me to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he just got so fed up with Donald Trump... And he was hoping people would get over it by now.
    And I'm fairly certain it's because of his re-election campaign. He needs money for it now and he just needs support in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see his video at that dinner? He played the Lion King as his "birth video". Funniest president ever.

    ReplyDelete