Thursday, April 21, 2011

Next Weeks NFL Draft

     Normally I would be excited about the upcoming National Football League (NFL) draft, but things are different this year. With the NFL on the verge of a lockout and the two sides no where near reaching an agreement, it has taken all of the excitement out of this event. Shortly after the draft teams start holding rookie  and voluntary  mini-camps which indicate the season is right around the corner, but teams have already canceled these normal practices because of the pending lockout. I surely hope that both sides can come to an agreement and the NFL season will go on as planned. If not its going to be a long fall for me and millions of other Americans who will be missing football. I may have to turn to watching college football  just to get my fix if the NFL season is canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment